2022 COVID-19 POLICY AND RULES
For Hunter Farms North Horse Shows
Effective April 1, 2022 Until Further Notice
Anyone entering Hunter Farms North 246 Burnt Hill Road, Skillman, NJ (HFN) must adhere to the USEF Covid-19 Policy and Rules while on the property. Those admitted and found not in compliance with the Rules will be asked to leave the site and will not be allowed re-entry. Additionally, all Federal, State and local laws that may be applicable at the time of entry must be followed.
Management reserves the right to change the rules at any time as necessary.
For up-to-date information on Federal, State and local laws visit: https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus. For up-to-date information on how to protect yourself and those around you, please visit: www.cdc.gov
- All persons entering the competition grounds are required to self-monitor their temperature once daily prior to entering the competition grounds. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4° F (38° C) or higher may not enter the facility.
- All participants, licensed officials and volunteers must provide emergency contact information and sign an updated Waiver and Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement provided by USEF.
- The following individuals are not allowed to enter the competition grounds:
- Anyone who exhibits COVID-10 symptoms, including a temperature of 100.4° F (38° C) or higher
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within last 10 days
- Anyone who has tested positive outside of the past 10 days, but is still symptomatic,
- *Anyone who has been exposed to or has been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19 within either the last 7 or 10 days (dependent upon certain criteria – refer to CDV Quarantine Options).
- Persons granted admission will follow the New Jersey Governor’s executive order requirements regarding the use of face coverings/masks and social distancing. A participant cannot be disqualified or penalized for wearing a facemask or face covering while competing. The use of gloves is recommended.
- If you are experiencing ANY of the symptoms related to the Covid-19 virus, PLEASE STAY HOME and contact your healthcare professional. For a list of symptoms visit: www.cdc.gov
- DO NOT LITTER. Please use trash receptacles properly so the staff does not have to touch contaminated items that may have been discarded improperly.
- HFN Touch Surfaces will be disinfected daily but we all need to do our part. Please make the effort to frequently clean, disinfect and sanitize all surfaces and equipment that you or others may encounter.
Thank you for your cooperation.